Drawing on Doug’s work with hundreds of nonprofit and public organizations, this three-book set offers a practical course in organizing and empowering a supportive governing board that will work closely with you to assure your organization’s long-term success.
These short volumes (replete with real-life cases) provide the practical nuts-and-bolts guidance you need to:
- Build your board’s capacity to make tough strategic and operational decisions through a more clearly defined governing mission and streamlined structure;
- Create a CEO-board partnership that is positive, productive, and enduring—capable of surviving the inevitable stress and strain of these turbulent times; and
- Lead the kind of out-of-the-box change that will turn your governing body into a strong advocate for, and owner of, important change initiatives—in the context of solid foundational values and a crystal-clear vision for the future.
Buy enough copies for all of your senior staff and board members.
Latest posts by Doug Eadie (see all)
- The CEO-COO Leadership Team at the Top - June 27, 2017
- Making Superintendent Evaluation a Powerful Relationship Building Tool - April 16, 2017
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Strengthening Your Board’s Culture - January 7, 2017