By Jonathan Fanning Studios
Doug Eadie’s Bottom Line Benefits
Doug Eadie’s work as an adviser, coach, educator and consultant produces powerful bottom-line benefits for nonprofit and public leaders. Doug will help you:
- Keep up with significant advances in the rapidly changing fields of nonprofit and public governance and change leadership and management.
- Transform your board into a truly high-impact governing body that makes a real difference in your organization.
- Build a rock-solid board-CEO Strategic Governing Team that can withstand the stresses and strains at the top over the long run.
- Incrementally fine-tune your board’s role, structure, and processes to ensure continued high-impact governing performance.
- Take command of change, managing the high-stakes strategic issues facing your organization.
Take Advantage Of Doug’s
- CEO and Executive Team coaching and team building More
- Hands-on consulting assistance that is tailored to your unique needs and circumstances More
- Keynotes and educational workshops More
- Powerful and practical books dealing with nonprofit and public leadership More
Other Doug Eadie & Co Blogs
Doug’s High Impact Governing Model is a powerful and very practical approach to building board-CEO partnerships…
President & CEO
Evergreen Life Services
I received more personal thank you notes and emails than any other year when Doug Eadie shared how to be a “board savvy CEO.”
Cheryl Ronk, CAE
Michigan Society of Association Executives
Doug helped us transform a really good Spokane Transit Authority Board into an even stronger governing body.
Susan Meyer, CEO
Spokane Transit Authority
Doug’s approach…created a high degree of board ownership of the recommended new committee structure.
James McGuirk, PhD - Executive Director & CEO
Astor Services for Children and Families
Doug has helped…to clarify our organization’s strategic directions and its strategic change targets.
Steve Bland - Former CEO
Port Authority of Allegheny County Capitol District Transportation Authority
Doug helped me and my Board Officers design and facilitate a really powerful daylong retreat.
Lana Vukovljak - Former CEO
American Association of Diabetes Educators
With Doug’s assistance, our School Board’s Governance Task Force came up with a number of concrete improvements…
Paul Dugan - Former Superintendent
Washoe County Public Schools
Doug’s presentation…provided participants with a fresh view of the Board/CEO partnership…
Jeff Finkle - President & CEO
International Economic Development Council
The “Meeting the Governing Challenge” workshop that Doug presented for AENC member CEOs was a real success, engaging participants and providing them with lots of practical guidance.
Jim Thompson - Executive Director
Association Executives of North Carolina
Doug’s work with the NLEP Governance Task Force has yielded a powerful return in terms of high-impact governing.
Kurt Foreman - Former President
North Louisiana Economic Partnership
Doug’s work… has taken our Board’s leadership to the next higher-impact level.
Ronnie L. Bryant, CEcD, FM - President & CEO
The Charlotte Regional Partnership
Doug’s presentation on leading change…excited and inspired the audience.
Linda Kloss - Former President and CEO
American Health Information Management Association
Doug was a superb retreat facilitator — energizing and engaging participants while leaving them thoroughly satisfied.
David Gehm - President & CEO
Lutheran Homes of Michigan
With Doug’s help, we’ve laid the foundation for a rock-solid Board-CEO partnership at the Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc.
Virginia A. Jacko - President & CEO
Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc.
The workshop Doug provided…was a real winner: substantive, insightful, and entertaining.
Joan Tezak - Executive Director
Colorado Society of Association Executives
Doug facilitated a really energizing retreat that kicked off our governance improvement effort.
Bill Scott - Former Executive Director
Kentucky School Boards Association