Take Advantage of a Master Keynoter and Teacher
What You Get From Doug’s Keynotes and Workshops
Whether you’re in the audience for a Doug Eadie keynote or are participating in one of Doug’s educational workshops, you will:
- Acquire up-to-date, practical information that draws on Doug’s 25 years of experience with over 500 clients.
- Learn practical ways you can put what you learn to practical use.
- See a dynamic and entertaining presentation with creative visual aids.
- Participate in real-life, interactive exercises.
- Enjoy lots of give-and-take.
4 Powerful and Exciting Programs
Meeting the Governing Challenge
Doug tells you how to build a truly high-impact board and a really solid board-CEO partnership, focusing on:
- The characteristics of high-impact governing boards.
- The content of high-impact governing work.
- Board committee structure.
- Board self-management.
- Maintenance of a rock-solid board-CEO partnership.
The Board-Savvy CEO
Doug tells you how to strengthen your governing IQ, focusing on:
- The major benefits of being a truly board-savvy CEO and the serious costs of not being board-savvy.
- The key characteristics of board-savvy CEOs.
- The CEO as the Board’s Chief Governing Partner.
- The CEO as the Chief Board Developer.
- The CEO as the Chief Governing Process Designer.
- The CEO as the Chief Board Relationship Manager.
Leading Out-Of-The-Box Change
Doug tells you how to create a thriving, growing organization by taking command of out-of-the-box change, focusing on:
- The Chief Executive Officer’s role as Innovator-in-Chief.
- A powerful new change planning tool:the Change Investment Portfolio Process.
- The Board as a critical change champion.
Leadership Lessons From The Blind Visionary
Doug tells you how to apply 4 powerful lessons from blind CEO Virginia Jacko’s amazing journey:
- Reach out aggressively to key stakeholders.
- Act on opportunities to grow.
- Don’t let fear keep you from overcoming obstacles.
- Keep things in perspective, never being captive to ego or losing your sense of humor.
Doug’s High Impact Governing Model is a powerful and very practical approach to building board-CEO partnerships…
President & CEO
Evergreen Life Services
I received more personal thank you notes and emails than any other year when Doug Eadie shared how to be a “board savvy CEO.”
Cheryl Ronk, CAE
Michigan Society of Association Executives
Doug helped us transform a really good Spokane Transit Authority Board into an even stronger governing body.
Susan Meyer, CEO
Spokane Transit Authority
Doug’s approach…created a high degree of board ownership of the recommended new committee structure.
James McGuirk, PhD - Executive Director & CEO
Astor Services for Children and Families
Doug has helped…to clarify our organization’s strategic directions and its strategic change targets.
Steve Bland - Former CEO
Port Authority of Allegheny County Capitol District Transportation Authority
Doug helped me and my Board Officers design and facilitate a really powerful daylong retreat.
Lana Vukovljak - Former CEO
American Association of Diabetes Educators
With Doug’s assistance, our School Board’s Governance Task Force came up with a number of concrete improvements…
Paul Dugan - Former Superintendent
Washoe County Public Schools
Doug’s presentation…provided participants with a fresh view of the Board/CEO partnership…
Jeff Finkle - President & CEO
International Economic Development Council
The “Meeting the Governing Challenge” workshop that Doug presented for AENC member CEOs was a real success, engaging participants and providing them with lots of practical guidance.
Jim Thompson - Executive Director
Association Executives of North Carolina
Doug’s work with the NLEP Governance Task Force has yielded a powerful return in terms of high-impact governing.
Kurt Foreman - Former President
North Louisiana Economic Partnership
Doug’s work… has taken our Board’s leadership to the next higher-impact level.
Ronnie L. Bryant, CEcD, FM - President & CEO
The Charlotte Regional Partnership
Doug’s presentation on leading change…excited and inspired the audience.
Linda Kloss - Former President and CEO
American Health Information Management Association
Doug was a superb retreat facilitator — energizing and engaging participants while leaving them thoroughly satisfied.
David Gehm - President & CEO
Lutheran Homes of Michigan
With Doug’s help, we’ve laid the foundation for a rock-solid Board-CEO partnership at the Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc.
Virginia A. Jacko - President & CEO
Miami Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Inc.
The workshop Doug provided…was a real winner: substantive, insightful, and entertaining.
Joan Tezak - Executive Director
Colorado Society of Association Executives
Doug facilitated a really energizing retreat that kicked off our governance improvement effort.
Bill Scott - Former Executive Director
Kentucky School Boards Association