One-Of-A-Kind. Real-World Tested.
A comprehensive guide to building and maintaining a really solid transit board-CEO partnership
- Written especially for transit board members, CEOs, and CEO-aspirants.
- Filled with practical, detailed guidance based on the authors’ combined 50 years of experience in public transit.
- Deals with such critical topics as:
- The CEO’s role in governing
- How to build and maintain a healthy, enduring board-CEO partnership
- Developing the board’s self-management capacity
- Capitalizing on well-designed board committees – and more
Order your copy now:
President and CEO,
Doug Eadie & Company, Inc.
Chair, Board of Directors
American Public Transportation Association
Here is what 23 transit CEOs say in the Foreword to
Building a Solid Board-CEO Partnership:
“Doug and Dave have written a powerful, pathbreaking book……”
“practical, thoroughly tested guidance”
“the first comprehensive, detailed description of the governing function in public transit written expressly for transit board members, chief executive officers, and senior executives…..”
“……you’ll want to keep Building a Solid Board-CEO Partnership close at hand, as a powerful resource you can draw on…..”