“If you are deeply concerned about the leadership of nonprofit and public organizations of all shapes and sizes, you will want to add The Board-Savvy CEO to your reading — and rereading — list and keep it close at hand as a powerful leadership resource.”
Robert E. Eckardt
Executive Vice President
The Cleveland Foundation
After taking a fresh look at the work of governing, which author Doug Eadie defines as making a never-ending stream of high-impact decisions and judgements, The Board-Savvy CEO explores in detail the three key roles of board-savvy CEOs:
- Taking the lead in developing the board’s capacity to do the kind of high-impact governing work that makes a real difference in an organization’s affairs.
- Helping the board to map out processes for actively engaging board members and transforming them into strong owners of their governing decisions and judgements.
- And working closely with the board to ensure that the board-CEO working realationship is healthy enough to withstand the inevitable pressures that every organization experiences in this rapidly changing world.
Latest posts by Doug Eadie (see all)
- The CEO-COO Leadership Team at the Top - June 27, 2017
- Making Superintendent Evaluation a Powerful Relationship Building Tool - April 16, 2017
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Strengthening Your Board’s Culture - January 7, 2017